Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Charlie Kaufman Movies In Production


As many of you know, I have an uncle who works in Hollywood who gets me all kinds of inside information that you don't have access to.  Like did you know that Brad Pitt is really fat but they just paint him completely green and green screen him out of every movie he's in and superimpose this other actor in his place later so that all that's left of Brad Pitt is his acting?  

Well I also happen to know the titles of all these Charlie Kaufman (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation, etc.) movies currently in production that I just can't wait to see.  Here they are in a very non-particular order:


 

  • When In Roman Polanski

 

  • If I Had a Nicholson For Every Time…

 

  • Murder, She Wray Charles

  • Being Martin's Shorts

  • Helening for Hunt

 

  • This Monkey’s Gone To Kevin (Spacey)

 

  • I Wish I Was in Oscar Wilde’s Weiner

 

  • Sinchslytrwoiqbvcmzaiopwpanzmcxnbvnbzvfg, New York

  •  In a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a, in a

1 comment: