Thursday, November 19, 2009

Questions From My Interview With America's Next Top Model


I recently interviewed America's Next Top Model for PEOPLE magazine, but due to legal restrictions I can only re-print my questions but not her answers.  Sorry guys, you'll have to use your imagination to fill in the blanks.  









Okay, take off the magazine cover.  Oh!  That's your actual face?  Coooooooooool.

When you guys were filming the show, were you ever not paying attention because you were just thinking about all the money that you were making?  

So you guys just model tops?  

Okay, I know you can smeyes, but can you smooch? 

Does beauty run in your family or are you the only one? 

Here's a picture of me and on the back you'll find my phone number.  Do  you think you're going to dial it up ever?

Okay... what would you say the closest major colour to red is?  I would say it's orange but I want to hear what you think it is.

Do they tell you at the beginning of the season that you've won or is it something you find out at the end?

Sorry, do you want me to turn down this music?  It's pretty good though, eh?  Do you like it?  It's actually my band "The Pesky Rascals".  Do you want a copy of our CD?  

Do you have a sister who looks just like you but who it looks like I have a better chance with?

If I was the last man on earth... no?  

What happened to your pants!?  A dress?!  Of course!  How did I forget about those?  That's so weird.  Honestly I didn't get much sleep last night.  A dress.  Of course I know what a dress is.

You know how models learn to walk by balancing a book on their head?  Don't you think it would be harder to balance a single page on your head because it would keep on blowing away?

Okay, I want you to finish this sentence for me:  "I'm the most flattered when a man I barely know takes me out to ___________ for dinner and gives me ____________ as a little gift."

During filming, did you ever try and kill one of the other girls in the competition so you would win?

 When they told you that you won, did you immediately think of everyone you ever knew who wronged you and picture them dying on the floor while the last thing they see is you winning the competition on TV?

Thank you for doing this interview?

1 comment: